Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend Plans - 10/15

So, I need to not build anything this weekend.  If I'm a good girl I will go buy some lumber on monday.  I need to make headway on

  • getting the rest of the windows painted (interior)
  • somehow jury-rig a repair to the bottom of the master bedroom window
  • Get the lawn mowed and tidied up for fall/winter
  • Buy a new fridge ;)
  • Get Husbeast to start putting up new, properly-sized weather stripping on the exterior doors
That sounds like enough...too much probably.  Let's see how much we can get done!  I'd like to see the number of windows in the To-Do list to the right go down, since I can conceivably use the circular saw while bundled up warm, but I can't see painting a frozen window or leaving a window open long enough for it to dry in the winter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment